written by Rose Colombo, original (c) pub. 10/19/2011
We The People exercise our constitutional right to file this Grievance and demand that the U.S. Senate follow through and appoint a Special Prosecutor in the egregious matter of Fast and Furious: a Gunrunning program launched on or about March 2009. Thousands of murders by assassination along the borders were carried out with U.S. guns sold to ruthless criminal cartel members between 2009 – 2011. The victims were a majority of innocent Mexican citizens who called out to the U.S. for help, but also included law enforcement victims who were murdered by their own agency’s sale of U.S. guns sold to cartel members which is unconscionable.
Furthermore, how is it that media alleges that the executive office has enacted an assassination “hit” list, not only against America’s enemies, but allegedly against unarmed foreigners and American citizens who President Obama (or Panetta?) decide should be included on a “hit” list without due process of law at the hand of our own government? It is not only a sin but immoral and unethical to use taxpayer dollars to assassinate unarmed people and American citizens. If that’s the case, why did we go to war against Saddam or attempt to assassinate Gaddafi who are said to be tyrants who assassinate their own citizens without due process of law? A U.S. “hit” list is the same as telling Americans that they are going to pay for their possible “assassination” with their own tax dollars!
Furthermore, there is the push by this administration to disarm Americans. President Obama stated on Meet the Press in 2008: “It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm Americans to the level of acceptance to our Middle East brethren.”
The news reports every day that Iran and other Middle East nations as well as Korea and Russia are arming themselves with nuclear weapons. In fact, China has been building up its armies and weapons for decades. So, if Americans were disarmed as the Obama and Clinton administration propose then the American people would be left defenseless against criminals or an invasion by their enemies. It appears that the most prominent names pushing hard to disarm Americans are President Obama, Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, Senator Feinstein, Senator Shumer, and New York Mayor, Bloomberg, and now Homeland Security proposes laws to spy and track innocent Americans at Wal-Mart and gun stores, who purchase guns and ammunition, but didn’t RFID tag the U.S. guns sold to ruthless cartel members. There are hundreds of missing guns!
Consequently, President Obama allegedly switched $10 million of U.S. Stimulus Money from the Recovery Fund for his program, “Fast and Furious and Gun-running.” In “Good Faith,” the American people believed President Obama, when he promised to use the stimulus money to “create jobs.” Instead, America’s tax dollars were turned into blood money. The fact that missing guns are in the hands of criminals sold to them by our federal government renders every man, woman, and child on both sides of the borders potential victims.
How is it that the Obama czars, the U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, and the Homeland Security administration has funding and procedures in place to track legal citizens on U.S. soil, who purchase guns, but they didn’t bother to monitor and track, videotape, photograph, audio tape, and follow basic surveillance procedures when they sold U.S. guns using straw buyers to traffic guns into Mexico that were sold to cartel members on foreign soil?
We The People commend Representatives Darrel Issa and Charles Grassley. We The People believe this is one of the biggest scandals to hit our nation. More people have been assassinated in two years, 2009-2011 than in some wars or ethnic cleansing ordered by tyrannical leaders.
Below is a list of events involving public servants in the media who have been actively engaged in gun control legislation; the Second Amendment; the gun trafficking into Mexico while tracking Americans buying legal guns after the lone assassin murdered and injured innocent people and Rep. Gifford in Arizona; but the federal government failed to track ruthless cartel members for two years.
The following list below is a compilation of events reported in the news relating to gun control by U.S. federal government representatives commencing in 1992:
1. 1992: Senator Hillary Clinton supported a federal ban on semi-automatic firearms.
2. 2000: Senator Hillary Clinton favors “sensible gun control legislation, but limiting gun control lawsuits. She made gun licensing and registration a part of her 2000 senate campaign. She also made strict gun control laws at the federal level part of her 2008 presidential campaign.
3. March 24, 2003: SB 1195 – Obama votes to ban many rifles and shotguns in the U.S.
4. March 25, 2004: SB 2165 – Obama voted to prosecute people who use a gun for self-defense in their homes (which is law in Great Britain rendering the victims helpless against a criminal)
5. July 29, 2005: S 397 – Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition used for hunting and fishing
6. September 2005: Obama opposes the right of citizens to carry hand guns – Chicago Tribune
7. 2006: Mayor Bloomberg helps organize a coalition of mayors to perform background checks on customers who buy guns and clerks who sell guns; videotaping the sales; and keeping a record each time the BATF and Explosive links a gun buy at other guns and the purchase flagged. [Ironically, the BATF is required by HLS to link into legal sales of law-abiding Americans, but the Obama administration didn’t tell Americans they were paying to have the BATF sell U.S. guns purchased on U.S. soil for gun trafficking without any tracking of illegal guns or the cartel criminals]
8. 2008: New York Times: “Mayor and Wal-Mart Back Gun Sales Plan” – “A coalition of mayors….led by Michael R. Bloomberg of New York…said it had reached a 10 point agreement with Wal-Mart, the country’s largest seller of guns to track the sales of firearms more closely which include criminal background check of even store clerks.” [ironically, Obama and Bloomberg and Hillary want to spy on law abiding citizens and investigate U.S. citizens who purchase guns and ammunitin as well as other consumer items on U.S. soil, but they don’t care that President Obama conceals all his background records].
9. October 20, 2008: Meet the Press – Obama said, “It’s my intention if elected to DISARM Americans to the level of acceptance to our Middle East brethren.”
10. March 13, 2009: Gun Ban List: HR 1022 – Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton and President Obama support U.N. Treaty to ban guns in the United States and by-pass the Second Amendment.
11. L.A. Times 3/27/2009: “U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton ending, a 2 day visit to Mexico centered heavily on the drug war toured a state of the art police center and condemned drug violence meeting with university students….This situation is intolerable for honest law-abiding citizens of Mexico, my country, or of anywhere of ‘conscience live,’ she said.”
Also, “Clinton acknowledged that the U.S. bears some blame for the crisis because of its insatiable appetite for illicit drugs and its role as a supplier of weapons that are SMUGGLED into Mexico to the cartels by ‘hit’ men.”
“President Felipe Calderon’s government applauded on Obama’s administration plan….that will place more U.S. agents and other personnel along the border.”
12. March 2009: Letter from senators Dick Durbin and Diane Feinstein…..” According to the ATF more than 90% of the guns seized after raids or shootings in Mexico have been traced right here to the U.S. of A. Feinstein added that it is unacceptable to have 90% of the guns that are picked up in Mexico to shoot judges, police officers, mayors, kidnap innocent people and do terrible things coming from theU.S. and I think we must put a stop to that….[the actual number of guns according to Fact Check and Fox was 17%]. They pushed for a massive new gun control and assault weapons ban.
13. March 24, 2009: YouTube: “Obama Orders Launch of Fast & Furious”: Deputy A.G. Ogden announcing on national television that President Obama launched Fast and Furious and approved $10 million from the Stimulus Recovery Fund for the program naming Holder and Ogden to head it up.
14. May 12, 2009, You Tube: “Did Obama Make You Laugh”- Obama said Hillary Clinton just returned from Mexico [regarding guns and drugs] and these days they’ve gotten very close and she kissed him.
15. August 14, 2009: CNN, Anderson Cooper, You Tube, Part 1: “Mexico Says Guns Coming From U.S.”
16. August 14, 2009, CNN Anderson Cooper, You Tube, Part 2: Mexico Says Guns Coming From U.S.” – and Mexican officials state the guns coming into Mexico from the U.S. are the key problem to the assassinations.
17. June 28, 2010: The Washington Times reads “Dozens of U.S. Citizens may be targets of Assassination by Obama.”
18. July 20, 2010: The Examiner by Howard Portney read: “Obama Assassination List: The Troubling Reality” – “In an interview last Thursday with Washington Times, John Brennan, the president’s most senior advisor on counterterrorism and Homeland Security reveals that the Obama administration maintains a list of American citizens who have been targeted for assassination.”
Although, these are considered bad men and enemies or war criminals, since when does America assassinate unarmed people and dispose of their bodies; unarmed Americans who aren’t charged with a crime and visited the Pentagon as their guest; or attempted assassinations against foreign leaders who never threatened to attack America?
19. May 21, 2010: The Daily Paul – “Hillary Clinton Supports the Small Arms Treaty with the Second Amendment in Jeopardy” – Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton support U.N. Treaty and may attempt to by-pass congress and ban guns in U.S.
20. June 18, 2010, NewsMax: “Obama Administration to File Lawsuit Against Arizona’s Immigration Law” – and, “Hillary Clinton stated, ‘President Obama has spoken out against the law because he thinks that the federal government should be determining immigration policy.’ Clinton said in an interview. “And, the Justice Department, under his direction, will be bringing a lawsuit against the act.”
21. August 24, 2010, ImpeachObamaCampaign.com – “Obama hauls Arizona before the U.N. Human Rights Council. The president’s first-ever report on U.S. Human Rights to the U.N. Human Rights Council contains a rich vein of offensive material….to bash Arizona’s immigration law and possibly transfer jurisdiction over from Arizona to the U.N.
22. August 24, 2010, ImpeachObamaCampaign.com – On Obama’s command, Attorney General, Eric Holder, has sued the State of Arizona for passing a law that he criticized without reading and which merely uphold federal law….and threatens to give sanctuary cities a pass and threatens an additional lawsuit against Sheriff Arpaio for racial profiling.
23. August 2010: Rep. Gifford Supports Gun Rights: She opposed the Washington D.C. “Gun Ban” by signing an amicus brief with the U.S. Supreme Court to support its overturn.
24. August 2010: Rep. Gifford and Secure Borders: Gifford supports secure borders in support of Governor Brewer’s efforts and Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s efforts. She supported the passage of the bill to fund more Border Patrol agents and install surveillance technology at the borders as well as bringing in the National Guard.
25. September 2, 2010: Gateway Pundit – “Radical Obama Justice Department Sues Sheriff Joe Arpaio” – “The Wall Street Journal” reported – “The Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit against Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County accusing him and his agency of stonewalling a probe into policing practice that some call discriminatory against Hispanics. [Ironically, the senate has alleged that Holder is stonewalling in providing the senators with documentation that they had subpoenaed in the case of Fast and Furious]
26. January 8, 2011: Assassination attempt on Rep. Gabrielle Gifford, who was shot in the head, by Jared Lee Laughner, a lone assassin, near Tucson, in a Safeway parking lot as she was speaking to her constituents. Fortunately, she survived and is making a wonderful recovery according to the news.
27. Laughner was reported to have murdered 19 people and killed six of those in attendance with one injury. He was arrested by authorities, but like Timothy McVeigh, America’s heard very little about them.
28. January 8, 2011: LiteNews.com – U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, Chief Judge, John Roll, a strong Catholic man who attended Catholic schools and was pro-life. Judge Roll was appointed by pro-life President George Bush. He attended Mass before attending Gifford’s event and he was assassinated by Laughner. Roll opposed taxpayer-funded abortions which was scheduled to be heard and voted upon one week after his death, but the news reported the voting had been postponed after the assassination. Senator Obama supported mandated abortions worlwide and supports the bill he proposed and implemented into law in Dec. 2007 and signed into law as an Executive Order in January 2009 without transparency. The mandated abortion law requiring U.S. taxpayers to pick up the world’s tab for mandated abortions through Obamacare was opposed by pro-life supporters such as Judge Roll. Obama approved multimillions in tax dollars for abortions to Planned Parenthood which could have created many jobs for Americans rather than killing off future unborn U.S. Natural Born citizens by abortion.
29. February 23, 2011 Letter: Senator Schumer and N.Y. Mayor Bloomberg call for stricter gun control laws saying, “President Obama could accomplish some better information sharing among federal agencies by Executive Order and that he was working with them on it.”
30. February 2011 Letter posted on-line: Senator Diane Feinstein and Charles Schumer blame U.S. for sending military style weapons into Mexico. “Congress has been virtually moribund while powerful Mexican drug trafficking organizations continue to gain unfettered access to military style firearms coming from the U.S.”
31. June 2011 Letter from Senator Feinstein: “Congress should renew the assault weapons ban which would help to prevent traffickers from obtaining the most deadly weapons now arming Mexico’s drug trafficking organizations. This administration routinely ignores subpoenas. The killings reached their highest levels in 2010 increasing by almost 60% to 15,273 deaths from 9,616 the previous year.” .
32. May 23, 2011: CNN seen on You Tube video: Rep. Issa questions A.G. Holder at senate hearings who testified under oath that he just recently learned of Fast and Furious in the last few weeks. [see video of 3/24/2009 with deputy A.G. Ogden)
33. 2009-2011 – Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, President Obama, and Senator Feinstein support the U.N. Small Arms Treaty which would disarm Americans and trample on the Second Amendment.
On or about March 20, 2011, Obama attacked Libya with an alleged assassination attempt against Gaddafi, but instead killed innocent freedom fighters and Gaddafi’s grandkids, as Gaddafi, didn’t threaten America. On or about May 2, 2011, Obama ordered the assassination of an unarmed war criminal named Osama bin laden and disposed of the body. On or about September 30, 2011, Obama ordered the assassination of an American who wasn’t charged with a crime named Al-Awaki. Did all three assassinations by-pass congressional and constitutional law? So, how is it that there are so many assassinations such as these and the assassination of a federal judge and an attempted assassination on the life of a congressional member as well as the assassination of thousands of innocent Mexicans and some Americans murdered with America’s guns sold without tracking on foreign soil to cartel criminals paid for with U.S. tax dollars while the constitution and congressional authority appear to be “meaningless?” These tragedies have cast a dark shadow over the federal government causing the American people to doubt the integrity of their own government as well as live in fear.
In conclusion, We The People, submit this Grievance demanding that the U.S. Congress investigate the events involving gun control and Fast and Furious Gunrunning, going back to 1992 – to-date, as well as the authority which a president or congress is applying providing them the authority to gather a “hit” list to murder by assassination without congressional and constitutional authority, especially against unarmed persons and American citizens. The fact that the federal government sold hundreds of guns to cartel members which are missing renders every man, woman, and child, on both sides of the borders potential victims in the present time or future. **(This article may be shared, but Not Plagiarized by a Third Party).
The above research was gathered for educational purposes and submitted to the best of my ability and knowledge as reported for public review. Read Reviews and complimentary page of Rose’s 2 books, “Fight Back Legal Abuse,” and her latest political satire with delightful fictional characters paralleling today’s unconstitutional laws with an Orwellian flavor that leads to a thought-provoking ending, “Obamacare, Dinosaurs, Red Necks and Radicals” at www.amazon.com