To The United States Senate Judiciary Committee:
Rose Colombo dated July 5, 2010
There is no doubt that Elena Kagan is an intelligent woman, but neither can we deny that her voice rang out with deep passion when she spoke of senator Obama during a speech as the Dean of Harvard University of Law during her introduction of senator Obama viewed on a You Tube video. In fact, she appeared to be awed by his presence. Anyone could see that she believed and stated that she believed he was the “most brilliant” studen to ever attend Hardvard and suggested that he should set his sights on the highest of political offices and run for U.S. President. Shortly thereafter, he followed her suggestion and he was elected as president in 2008, but as senator Obama, he stated on public video that he didn’t have enough experience to be the President of the United States. Elena Kagan’s speech projected extreme favoritism towards senator Obama. One must ask then, how can a nominee for the position of a U.S. Justice deny her passion and admiration for the president’s poltical views, which are similar to her own views, if appointed as a U.S. Supreme Court Justice? This speech led me to wonder if her admiration for senator Obama began when she realized that their political views on abortions; euthanasia; the military; and Islamic studies became known to them as interests in common.
Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that the U.S. Senate ask tough questions on behalf of the American people at the senate nomination hearings. It is not the job of the senate to rubber stamp a nominee based on their intelligence alone, or their ability to be witty and make senators laugh or even based upon their charm. It is important the U.S. Supreme Justice nominee have long time experience as a judge and understand the significance of protecting the constitutional rights of every U.S. man, woman, and child without allowing their political passions, views, and agendas to take hold. It is important that the Rule of Law be strictly guarded as well as the need for Checks and Balances, especially on the Supreme Court. Therefore, the American people need the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee to step up to the plate and ask the tough questions and demand honest clear answers from the respected Elena Kagan as follows:
1. Did Elena Kagan support proposed laws involving physicial assisted suicide and argue that a federal law protecting mentally ill patients be struck down or that doctors be allowed to legally euthanize their patients upon request as reported by grassroots groups?
2. Did Elena Kagan support proposed Supreme Court law allowing partial birth abortions and argue to President Clinton that a mother has a right to abort her fully developed unborn baby because she “feels” her health would be adversely affected as alleged in the grassroots news?
3. Did Elena Kagan welcome Islamic studies to promote Shariah Law at Harvard….and personally officiate in 2003 over the establishment of an Islamic Finance Project at Harvard…to promote Shariah-Compliant Finance (SCF) as alleged by a constitutional law firm and national activist groups as reported by grassroots news?
4. Did Elena Kagan promote the enlisting of promising law students into the Islamic studies at Harvard as alleged by grassroots news?
5. Did Elena Kagan know that Sharia-Compliant Finance allegedly has its roots in the Muslim Brotherhood and that their strategic goal in North America is to eliminate Western civilization from within as reported by journalists, even foreign news?
6. Did Elena Kagan allegedly deny U.S. military recruits the right to access offices or use office equipment at Harvard because they opposed gays in the military as alleged?
7. Did Elena Kagan allegedly support co-ed bathrooms at Harvard as alleged by grassroots groups?
8. Did Elena Kagan support the a policy that Harvard pay for sex changes for Harvard students as alleged by national activist groups in the news?
9. Isn’t the nomination of the respected Elena Kagan and President Obama considered to be a conflict of interest or some thing akin to nepotism since he was a law student at Harvard and she favored him and promoted him for higher office in her speech?
It is extremely important that the U.S. Senators who represent the American people understand that American people view this nomination as a top priority issue and that we the voters will look at your votes in November 2010 -2012 and candidate score cards and the voters and newspapers will include these two key votes. The U.S. Senate does not have the authority to rubber stamp any nominee thinking the American people aren’t watching or aware of their votes, not suggesting the U.S. Senate would rubber stamp a nominee, but suggesting the importance of asking the tough questions on behalf of the American people.
Respectfully, we await your questions and votes.
Disclaimer: Nothing said in this blog is intended to be legal, political, medical, or financial advice or sway any citizen one way or the other, but a dissemination of information for educational purposes only. www.fightbacklegalabuse.com